Are you interested in reporting Yukon news? You could be the next writer for Yukon’s Best!
You must be able to…
- Produce well-written articles
- Interview various members of the community
- Take initiative in finding entertaining and relevant material
- Create articles and post them in a timely manner
- Attend local events, take pictures, and obtain quotes
- Be comfortable managing a social media presence
- Sell advertisements
- An understanding of journalism. (A degree in journalism/mass communications is a plus)
- 18 or more years old
- Comfortable in social situations
- Love of Yukon (knowledge of Yukon is a plus)
- Positive attitude
Pay based on experience.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line. Please include why you want to work at Yukonsbest.com, why we should choose you, and your most recent resume. Remember, we are looking for someone fun! Please, no boring typical job hunt answers. Good luck!