Friday, November 8
- Holiday Bazaar– Holiday Shopping! (Event)- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital- 1201 Health Center Parkway- 7 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Charity Toy Drive– Donate new, unwrapped toys! (Event)- Archery Traditions- 328 Elm Ave.
- Paint an Autumn Porch Sign– Girls Night! (Event)- Rustic Kreationz- 420 E. Main St.- 6 p.m.– $50/person
- The Klocks– Live Music! (Concert)- 40 West Bar & Grill- 501 N. Mustang Rd.- 8:30 p.m.- $20 cover
- Cook Something Bold Day! (Holiday)
Saturday, November 9
- Amateur Dog Obedience Course– Bring your dog! (Event)- Cook’s Feed & Outdoor- 10 Garth Brooks Blvd.- 11:30 a.m.
- Farfalla Wines Bulldog Meet & Greet– Wine Tasting and Pet Adoptions! (Event)- 505 Poplar Ave.- 1 p.m.
- Winter Grief Workshop– (Support Group)- First United Methodist Church of Yukon- 400 Elm Ave. 2 p.m.
- Beers & Gears– Fundraiser for Grady Chandler! (Benefit)- Jojo’s- 1615 S. Mustang Rd. 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Chaos Never Dies Day! (Holiday)
Sunday, November 10
- Doggy Play Group– Bring your dog for play time! (Event)- Oncue Dog Park- 1000 N. Czech Hall Rd. 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
- United States Marine Corps Day! (Holiday)
Monday, November 11
- Veterans Day! (Holiday)
Thank you to our veterans and their families for your service and sacrifice. We appreciate you!
Tuesday, November 12
- Everyone’s a Theologian– Dinner and Conversation, hosted by Grace Church! (Event)- The Lokal- 10 W. Main St., Suite 165- 6:30 p.m.
- The Milk Bar– Lactation Support Group! (Support Group)- Yukon Church- 11715 N.W. 10th St.- 12:30 p.m.
- Young Readers Day! (Holiday)
Wednesday, November 13
- Wednesday Night Meals– Bring the Family! (Event)- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church- 10928 SW 15th St.- 5:30 p.m.- $5/ person or $15 per family
- Karaoke– With Shane Stone! (Event)- 40 West Bar & Grill- 501 N. Mustang Rd.- 9 p.m.
- World Kindness Day! (Holiday)
Thursday, November 14
- Yukon Middle School Fundraiser– Make sure to mention YMS when ordering! (Fundraiser)- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers- 1680 Garth Brooks Blvd., Suite 115- 5 p.m.
- World Diabetes Day! (Holiday)
Did we miss something? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a GREAT week!